10 Reasons Why BIZNOVATOR CAMP 2018
Juan Pablo Casimiro – a global youth empowerment thought leader with more than 30 years of experience in over 30 countries around the world.
10 reasons why parents should send their children to the BIZNOVATOR Camp this Summer.
- Studies show that youth who do not attend summer camps fall behind in development and academics 3-4 months compared to those who do attend.*
- Research shows that exposing children to entrepreneurship and innovation before they are 15 years of age will give them a competitive advantage when starting a business.
- One of the most important gifts you can give your teenager for the summer vacation is an empowering experience that allows them to discover more about who they are and where they want to go.
- Challenging your child beyond traditional learning with foundational principles and the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Schools do not teach financial literacy as much as they should! At BIZNOVATOR, students learn early how to do basic accounting, financial projections, savings, investing, financial statements–all of this and more through preparing a business plan that ties into their own venture.
- Keeping your child engaged and focused on positive activities during the long summer vacations (usually 60-90 days out of school) will help them increase their social and knowledge capital.
- For many teens, college is simply not the right path. Americans owe over $1.4 trillion in student loan debt. At BIZNOVATOR your child will learn to increase their personal and career assets! This will make them more marketable when applying to college, hence increasing their chances to secure scholarships and grants for higher education.
- As part of our experiential learning opportunities, BIZNOVATOR students learn how to research real world challenges and problems while creating opportunities to solve them through innovation.
- Your children will visit multinational corporations like SAP, CISCO, STARBUCKS, NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP, WIX. This is the perfect opportunity to learn about corporate case studies while establishing relationships that could become future internships.
- The BIZNOVATOR Camp at Florida International University will give them the best possible exposure to living on a college campus while also getting a head start on college life at one of the leading universities in Florida.