The week long BIZNOVATOR CAMP teaches youth (ages 12 to 15) business basics while learning to identify their passions at an early age. We teach youth to dream BIG while still LITTLE!
Join us for a FUN exploratory week-long experience!
Youth today are technically savvy, depend on social media, are entrepreneurial and eager to help change the world. 70% of youth say they are interested in starting their own venture. (Ewing Marion Kaufman Foundation).
BIZNOVATOR CAMP trainers and coaches provide thought-provoking opportunities that are designed to empower and teach youth the fundamentals of business startup, innovation and leadership. In all of our experiential camps, students identify their hobbies, skills and passions and learn how to turn those into their very own venture.
With over 30 years of experience, BIZNOVATOR has discovered that our programs provide several youth benefits, including:
- Increase Self Awareness and Self Esteem
- Discovery and Connecting to their Passions
- Wiser Decision Making for their Careers and Business
- Students Becoming More Socially Conscious and Responsible
- With On-Going Parental Involvement Students Increase their Success and Happiness by 45%
- Increased Interest in Innovation and Problem Solving
The BIZNOVATOR CAMP empowers and motivates Youth to excel using (STEAM): Success, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Arts & Math.
Join us for the BIZNOVATOR Camp at DSA in Doral, Florida. The Time is Now!