8 to 11 years old
Youth today are technically savvy, depend on social media, are entrepreneurial and eager to help change the world. 70% of youth say they are interest in starting their own venture. (Ewing Marion Kaufman Foundation)
BIZNOVATOR Kamp for Kids trainers and coaches provide thought-provoking opportunities that are designed to empower and teach youth the fundamentals of business startup, innovation and leadership. In all of our experiential camps, students identify their hobbies, skills and passions and learn how to turn those into their very own venture.
With over 30 years of experience, BIZNOVATOR has discovered that our programs provide
several youth benefits, including:
- Increase Self Awareness and Self Esteem
- Discovery and Connecting to their Passions
- Wiser Decision Making for their Careers and Business
- Students Becoming More Socially Conscious and Responsible
- With On-Going Parental Involvement Students Increase their Success and Happiness by 45%
- Increased Interest in Innovation and Problem Solving
Join us for a FUN exploratory week-long experience!
Tuition includes meals, materials, tours, business competition, trade fair, art & tech lessons and much more!